This policy describes the terms and conditions under which we accept returns of any article purchased by you on www.chictherapy.in. Kindly note that we do not refund orders. If you have any questions concerning this policy, please write to us and we will help you out.
WHAT ARTICLES QUALIFY FOR A RETURN?
Articles that qualify for a return will carry a notification to that effect. Such notification may be provided to you on screen before your payment is processed. Please note that all returns are subject to our discretion and our decision on the matter will be binding.
WHEN MAY WE ACCEPT A RETURN?
We may accept the return of an item only if: (a) the article qualifies for a return, (b) the article is received by you in a damaged condition and (c) you follow the prescribed return process given below.
WHAT IS THE RETURN PROCESS?
Please follow these steps to initiate a return.
- Do not remove any tags attached to the article.
- Retain the invoice and the original packaging in which the article was delivered.
- Inform us of your return requirement within 2 days from the receipt of the article, along with an image of the article. You can inform us over an email to email@example.com or over WhatsApp on +91-916-777-3720.
- Post review, we will get in touch with you and confirm if your purchase qualifies for a return.
- You will be required to securely return the article (at your cost), along with our invoice and the original packaging to our office address.
- We will provide you with store credit equal to the value that you had paid for the article, against the return. Kindly note that store credit is valid for a period of 90 days.
WHEN MAY WE NOT ACCEPT A RETURN?
While returns are subject to our discretion, we will not accept a return in the following cases:
- If the delivery address provided by you was incorrect or incomplete, and the article could not be delivered.
- If after two attempts to deliver the article, the article could not be delivered.
- If the article was used in any manner prior to its return.
- If the article or its or packaging was tampered prior to its return.
- If the article is returned for the reason that it does not precisely resemble the colour or texture shown on our website or mobile application (see note on article variance below).
A NOTE ON ARTICLE VARIANCE
Our articles are handcrafted by a team of skilled craftsmen, and are embedded with natural stones. Natural stones vary in shape and colour. This means that each aspect of our articles is unique, just as it is intended to be. Also, owing to technological limitations, the article images visible on your screen may not be able to fully convey the gradients, shine and the texture of the materials used in creating your article. We encourage you to call us on +91-916-777-3720 to get any clarification regarding the specific article that we will ship to you, before you place your order.